Bruna Marques Pelegrini - Associate Attorney
- Providing legal assistance on mergers, spin-offs, and restructuring of entities and economic groups.
- Advising on corporate law and day-to-day corporate procedures under Brazilian law.
- Structuring and implementing share and asset deals, debt issuances, investment transactions, mergers, joint ventures, and other corporate transactions.
- Structuring of inbound and outbound investments.
- Formulating corporate governance structures and advising on monitoring structures considering the relationships among owners, directors, managers, and control bodies.
- Associate attorney at Farroco Abreu Guarnieri Zotelli Advogados, since 2019
- Associate attorney at Miguel Neto Advogados, 2012 to 2019
- Intern and Associate attorney at Cescon, Barrieu, Flesch e Barreto Advogados, 2007 to 2012
- Executive Proficiency in M&A, Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa (INSPER), São Paulo, 2017
- Graduate Degree in Corporate Law, Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa (INSPER), São Paulo, 2015
- Bachelor of Laws, Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo (PUC-SP), 2010
- Order of Brazilian Attorneys (OAB) – São Paulo