Compliance and Corporate Governance
- Assessing and structuring practices, policies, and internal regulations to be adopted in accordance with Brazilian compliance rules, as well as drafting internal regulations and policies
- Developing compliance training programs and structuring internal channels and controls for discreet inquiries and reporting relating to potential compliance violations
- Conducting risk assessments, contractual audits, internal investigations, and inquiries of any type
- Formulating corporate governance structures and advising on monitoring structures considering the relationships among owners, directors, managers, and control bodies.
- Providing recommendations for alignment of interests in order to preserve and optimize the organization’s value, facilitating access to capital, and supporting longevity