- Analyzing contracts regarding real estate transactions of all kinds.
- Conducting investigations to assess risks and liabilities of the target property
- Obtaining real estate clearance and other permits and occupancy certificates required by government agencies
- Drafting of all documentation related to real estate transactions, including, but not limited to, commitments, purchase and sale agreements, exchanges, payments-in-kind, loans, mortgages, fiduciary transfers, leases, built-to-suit, sale-leaseback, shopping malls, distribution centers, and factories/industrial units
- Performing legal audits and due diligence investigations